We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro rate

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Euro rate

Hi Can anyone tell me what the euro exchange rate is in Puerto Del Carmen. Coming in a few days time and trying to find best rate for my money. Cheers

tyne & wear
Level Contributor
512 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Euro rate

Afternoon,

the Money Shop at home are usually competitive try this link http://www.moneyshop.tv/foreign-currency/

1.1469 at the moment.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Euro rate

Tesco are offering 1.1488 at the moment. Thomas Exchange are at 1.167 but whether there's a suitable collection point for you in London I don't know. You can order online but there is a £3.90 delivery charge.

The rate is usually better in resort than in the UK, but whether you'd better 1.1.67 I don't know.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Euro rate

I have arrived back on the 28th and we got 1.16. Do be careful as what they say on the board isnt always for cash.

London, England
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Euro rate

1:1.16 is great if you can get it in resort! The best current rate I can find in the UK is 1:1.17 for central london collection if you pre-book online after using the travel money finder on the moneysavingexpert website

5. Re: Euro rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 05:16