We are considering booking the Flora for one week AI end of June, we're a couple aged 27&29 - no kids - and I have some questions!!
There are so many mixed reviews of this place that we're unsure whether to book. I'm going to list my questions if anybody could answer any of them I'd be very grateful!
1) I have read cats are everywhere - even under people's beds, but then in some reviews no mention of cats! Are there cats everywhere?
2) I've read that people reserve sunbeds to the point the hotel dont do anything about it and people ended up with no sunbeds...what's the sunbed situation?
3) Is it in a good location? We're relatively fit, so walking isn't an issue
4) How far is the nearest sandy beach?
5) Which are the best apartments for AI?
6) I've read about Flora 2 which is quieter, if your apartment is situated in Flora 1 can you still use the quieter pool in Flora 2?
7) Is there a bus stop nearby? If so, where can it take you? How late does it run?
8) What are the drinks served in? (read some things about this so a bit curious)
9) Is whisky part of the AI? (I do enjoy a scotch!)
Sorry for the list format, but probably easiest!! Really hope somebody can help me :-) thanks in advance!