We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plaza plameras

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
plaza plameras

Could anyone please tell me what these apartments are like,also how reasonable the island is to eat out and shop for self catering.

Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: plaza plameras

Hi there yes these apartments are good been before and going again end of August nice place not to far from the main strip but everyone's taste is different but I really do like them

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
898 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: plaza plameras

I found them rather 1960ish style but I only stayed a few hours, as I had an evening flight. I certainly wouldn't pay to stay any longer than the 5 hours I did & this is a honest assessment of the place. If all the apartments are of the same style, décor...What décor I hear you say? Then you only get what you pay for.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: plaza plameras

You only have to read the reviews on here to see what a great place this is , ive been at least 10 times and will continue to stay at Plaza Palmeras as long as its there .

Salford, England
Level Contributor
362 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: plaza plameras

We stayed here for 5 nights in 2011. The apartments themselves we found to be perfectly adequate but a bit basic in comparison to other places in resort where we have stayed and a little tired but they're fairly spacious and the pool area is good. There are other places I prefer and would probably return there over the palmeras but equally, I wouldn't rule out staying there again. 10 mins walk to the front btw. Not unreasonable distance but on the way down and slightly closer are the parque tropical. We preferred these although the pool area is smaller

kent
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: plaza plameras

Thank you.

kent
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: plaza plameras

Thank you,also are the food and drinks reasonable.

Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: plaza plameras

1.50 /2 € for a large beer

Liverpool
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: plaza plameras

We have just returned from Plaza Palmeras. We had a wonderful time. yes, the apartments are basic but they are clean and quite spacious. What makes this complex stand head and shoulders above other similar ones on the island is the swimming pool and pool bar area. The guys who run the pool bar are fantastic and always have a smile on their faces. The pool is brilliant, our kids were in it all day every day. Never a problem getting a sunbed and there is entertainment/games on during the day and night. I have been visiting PDC for 12 years and we had the best time ever in Plaza Palmeras so I am sure you will have a great time.

Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: plaza plameras

Nice spot going hear in a couple of weeks

kent
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: plaza plameras

Thank you that was helpful,as i am taking 2 12 yr olds hopefully kept busy in the day.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen