We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lays crisps

Kinsale, Ireland
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lays crisps

Hi everyone,my son really loves lays crisps so i'm just wondering are they available in PDC

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lays crisps

Yes they are definetly walkers but taste good, cheetahs are like wotsits but knobbly like nik naks they have a cheetah on the bag, my boys love them!

Kinsale, Ireland
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Lays crisps

Hi all,who knew crisps were such an intriguing subject!!Thanks for all the info my little boy is delighted to hear lays are available in PDC, not the healthiest thing to eat but hey we are on holidays !

Leeds
Level Contributor
682 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lays crisps

Do they sell them in Linikers?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lays crisps

Yes you can get them - they're called cheetos!

Dorset England
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lays crisps

Where is linkers bar ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Lays crisps

Doh that's them not cheetahs ha ha!

wales
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Lays crisps

Yep they sell Cheetos, but not the little crunchy ones... They are more puffy like a wotsit. But they do a local brand that is exactly like crunchy Cheetos., only cheap and in a long thin bag... Nice to nibble with ice cold beer. 4 weeks today... Lays are better than walkers too .... Lol

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Lays crisps

Ooh stop your making me hungry just told my boys they are happy, what are the local ones called they sound good cheap as chips lol

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,904 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Lays crisps

Lays were definitely on sale in the Spar shops last year. Like your Son I love them when I am on hols, especially the Tomato flavour. I brought home a few big bags from Santa Ponsa a few weeks ago.

Askam in Furness...
Level Contributor
251 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Lays crisps

I know the ones you mean turkishann, I used to live in Malta and they are just like the twistees you get there, I love them, got them in Salou last year so glad i'll be able to get them this year as well!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen