We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sangria

Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
292 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sangria

hi folks which bar or resturant do you think does the best sangria on the strip and what price cheers

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: sangria

Ps.. Ice usually made up about 40 percent of the jug/glass!

Dublin
Level Contributor
133 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: sangria

I would recommend Timabafaya restaurant/bar in the Matagorda Centre for 'knock the sox off you' Sangers .... and a decent price one just one glass. It was my last day and waiting about for airport transfer. Sorry this is outside of main PDC strip. We have had very decent one in San Antonia hotel bar. I am not sure if they will do it for one glass. A bit like one portion of paella :(

west london
Level Contributor
704 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: sangria

The sangria they make at "The Inn Place" in the old town should come with a government health warning it is that strong,especially if Jo is making it. They make it in litre or 1/2 litre jugs in front of you and I have had to help my other half out of there on couple of occasions as she insists on the full jug for herself

Hoopsman

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: sangria

Too late for me now - I should have asked while I was still there. Will remember the good places for next time. Until then its the home concocted variety.

15. Re: sangria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen