We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering accommodation with air con?

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
self catering accommodation with air con?

Csn anyone recommend any reasonably priced self catering apartments with air con suitable for families. Much appreciated.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

Check out my review for vistas del mar properties, self catering villas with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private pool and many of the villas have air con. Let me know if there's anything you want to ask, I go often.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

Thanks for your reply. I did look at this earlier but was put off by the small pool which doesn't appear to have a shallow end.

Camborne, United...
Level Contributor
348 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

What time of the year are you thinking of going?

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

Montana Club apartments have aircon, clean, spacious apartments and two pools, one for children. No hills and five minutes walk from the seafront. Just ask for those that get the sun if you book there.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for July or August 2014.

North West
Level Contributor
78 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

Costa Sal apartments in Matagorda state they have air con.I am going there next week so can let you know if it is ok, if you wish, and whether it would suit your children, if thats why you want the shallow pool ??

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

Thanks that'd be great. I don't need a kiddies pool but one that is big enough for kids to play that hss a shallow end.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
190 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

Nautilus Bungalows in Matagorda have some SC now that have air con

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

The pool has steps in, gets progressively deeper and have seen children happily playing, hope you find what you are looking for tho :-)

10. Re: self catering accommodation with air con?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen