We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
belfast
Level Contributor
147 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

Heading out next week . Any one recommend restaurants in puerto del carmen I know there are loads of reviews but would like to know a few people have tried recently thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

If you like Chinese, Oriental World, it is on the main strip, big restaurant with a lot of glass is very good.

There is a big restaurant next door to that (we can't remember the name of it from last year) we ate there a few nights and never got a bad meal.

We love Maritoni's along the strip as well.

dorisando
Level Contributor
333 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

we always go into the harbour and there are plenty of very good bars and restaurants to watch the sun set, you won't be dissapointed. We had a nice night in the sky bar for drinks then went next door for a meal....great evening/early morning!! XX enjoy x

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

The reviews are pretty spot on in PDC, there's very little flux and the top 10 tend to stay as is with little movement so take your pick from those and you won't go far wrong

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

tripadvisor.co.uk/…49798730

That's my answer to a previous question, although I would add that Kristian's have changed hands recently.

Enjoy!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants

Hi

We like Bozena's, Casa Cabana, Emma's Mexican,Oriental world, La casa di parmigiano, Bollywood, and Sapporo Japanese in matagorda is great watching the chef cook in front of you! We are also going to try Mar Deleva in the harbour area this time getting some great reviews if you like fish, paella, tapas etc.

Have a great time.

Diane

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants

Does anyone know what the latest is with la dolce vita on the strip? It had closed down last time we were there?

Eastleigh, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants

Came back last night.....would recommend Wok it's upstairs along the strip! Excellent value and food x

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants

Hello Claire

La Dolce Vita closed down about 9 mths ago and hasn't been open since,

Real shame as it was one of our favourites !

Kate L, I have heard good things about WOK, how did you find the prices?

Happy Holidays

Danny

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants

Hi Monroe8

I found the food at Star Cafe to be of very good quality and the prices are very reasonable. The restaurant is quite near to Caesars Bowling on the main strip. Plenty of choice on the menu with specials menu also.

Enjoy.

Shel0379

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants

Hi Monroe8

I found the food at Star Cafe to be of very good quality and the prices are very reasonable. The restaurant is quite near to Caesars Bowling on the main strip. Plenty of choice on the menu with specials menu also.

Enjoy.

Shel0379