We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Autoreisen Car Hire - No excess

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Autoreisen Car Hire - No excess

Just to clarify, their no excess insurance

if the car is damaged in an accident when im driving or damaged when parked overnight there is nothing to pay, is this correct?

i realise that their insurance doesnt account for damage to wheels, rims, underside etc and i will have to take out my own insurance to cover this.

I just want to be sure what insurance i need before i travel and if Autoreisen will try and sell me any additional insurance?

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Autoreisen Car Hire - No excess

Autoreisen won't try and sell you any extra insurance. But if you like EVERYTHING (including wheels etc.) insured you can buy this optional (we have done it once and it wasn't expensive).

The examples you gave are correct, you won't pay a thing in those situations (of course only if you didn't drink, weren't reckless etc.)

We rented from them last week (maybe for the 15th time..?) and were very happy again.

Edited: 11 September 2013, 09:08
Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,904 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Autoreisen Car Hire - No excess

I echo Delectatio! A good sound rental company!

northampton
Level Contributor
18 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Autoreisen Car Hire - No excess

Been back home a week and missing Lanzarote!

We used Auto Reisen for the first time, very good value, nice clean car, no hidden extras and all went smoothly

I would recommend them

4. Re: Autoreisen Car Hire - No excess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen