We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
63 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in November

We are due to to travel at the beginning of November.

Can anyone tell me what the weather is usually like in November and how it it will be.

TIA

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,049 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in November

How it will be?? Give me the winning lottery numbers for next week and I'll tell you! ;)

Ok it's normally mid 20's dropping into the teens at night. You can get overcast days (you'll still burn) and the odd sharp short rain shower is possible.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in November

We always go October, sometimes late October, and weather generally gorgeous, Nov getting slightly cooler, few more cloudy days etc. Canaries rightly have the reputation for lovely weather all year round :-D

Level Contributor
748 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in November

Going 21 October will it really be in 20s. Went last time in February and thought it was slightly cold, although nothing like home

Staying in CT does that make difference?

Edited: 22 September 2013, 21:33
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in November

There are times I've been in Lanza in October and it's reached 30s. October can be very hot :-)

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in November

This year the weather seems even more unpredictable than normal, so who knows. I have never had weather in September before, like we had this year. Weather patterns are definitely changing. My son went to Maga last week in August and had a full day of heavy rain. My friends daughter has just come back from Ibiza and had a week of cloud.

It seems that 'normal' is changing - unfortunately.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in November

Was September better or worse leyland?

Level Contributor
748 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in November

My app for CT is saying 28 high, 21 at night. Keith is saying 33, and I know apps can be wrong but I'm happy:-))) with it even if out by 1/2 degrees. Just don't believe it can be that in October as here will be soooo cold.

Roll on October !!

louth
Level Contributor
13 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in November

I've only been in November once and it was very pleasant. It was still warm enough to lie by the pool but the odd day was a bit nippy. Still lovely though and much nicer then home obviously! I normally go in April and October and in oct the weather is normally still amazing. I'm heading there in 4 weeks so fingers crossed it will be as nice as normal! Enjoy your holiday.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in November

I reckon the apps are generally a few degrees cooler aren't they, taking into account the shade etc. I trust Keith's reports far more and you're right lfogart, they make me happy too :-D also the colder it is here the more you appreciate warmth of any temperature lol

Level Contributor
748 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in November

I'm down to 28 days. Booked it last December seems like a life time . Getting v excited now

Was also going to ask leyland same question about September.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen