We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in November

We are due to to travel at the beginning of November.

Can anyone tell me what the weather is usually like in November and how it it will be.

TIA

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,428 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather in November

Clare, Lfogart, September was worse than we've normally had for the last however many years we've been in September. Still hot, but more cloud, less wind and cooler in the evenings. More mozzie, as my legs and even face and fingers will testify to lol.

One day wet with thunder and lightning, followed by a heavy overcast day but caused by a hurricane that was moving up from Cape Verde.

It was a lovely holiday, just not a lying on a sunbed type one. We did at times of course, but often it would just cloud over late morning and stay until mid/late afternoon.

I'm still going back next September!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather in November

Right enough when I think back to Keith's reports this month it only just seems to be improving again now, that nuisance of a storm seemed to be affecting things in lots of places. Well the temp seems to be on the up, so fingers crossed eh, and if oct isnt great what can we do!

Level Contributor
1,059 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather in November

Whatever it is there it will be WAY better than Ireland, don't mind cloud and don't do a lot of lying down ( 3 kids in tow ) but mozzies could be a problem. They love me little *eckers so might bring extra stong kill em dead stuff .

Thanks a mill for answer , my kids will be amazed, shorts & tshirt in winter.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather in November

I've been lucky enough to have never crossed paths with a lanzarote mozzie lol, long may that continue! And I'm with you lfogart, anything is an improvement on current weather in bonnie Scotland (and I'll keep my fingers crossed for sunbathing material ;-) )

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,428 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather in November

I was freezing when we got back last week, but at least the sun has been out today. Much rather be in Lanza no matter what the weather is like. Even the rain is warm :)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather in November

And being cod when you get back is a sure sign you're had a great holiday :-)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Weather in November

cold!*

Level Contributor
1,059 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Weather in November

Love that answer Clare... But Lanza will be a good 10/15 degrees higher than uk or Ireland, and yes even the rain is warm.

Happy hols everyone.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Weather in November

You too :-)

20. Re: Weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 05:17