We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding anniversary

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding anniversary

Hi, we are arriving on 31st for 7 nights, staying at La Penita appts. While we are there we will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and would like to go somewhere/do something really nice. Anniversary is on 5th November. Any suggestions?

missmaden
Level Contributor
187 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding anniversary

Love the penita apts xxx wat type food u thinking xxx

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding anniversary

I witnessed a lovely anniversary celebration in enjoy Asian restaurant on the strip. Lights were suddenly dimmed, desserts with sparklers brought out and a nice romantic song played throughout the restaurant. Enjoy has fantastic Chinese, Thai or Japanese food. You could also book the teppenyaki section for something special, the chef's moves are reminiscent of Tom cruise's in cocktail! Even if you are nit massive fans of tis style of food, the likes of the chicken balls are delicious. Happy anniversary when it comes x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding anniversary

Open to suggestions, Asian, Italian, don't mind as long as it's going to be nice x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding anniversary

Sounds nice, thank you x

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding anniversary

If you're interested you could read the reviews on here Liam, apparently #12 in pdc x

Scotland
Level Contributor
175 posts
401 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding anniversary

I would choose Casa Cabana in the old town. In fact I will be in Puerto Del Carmen at the same time as you celebrating my 50th birthday and it will definitely be my choice for a special night. We usually choose to eat here twice when we visit as it is fantastic. Let Kim and Jeremy know you will be celebrating your silver wedding when you book and they will make it special for you. You will find all you need to know on the website.

Have a lovely time.

casacabanalanzarote.co.uk

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding anniversary

Hi

Casa Cabana, Kristians, Bozenas (polish) all in Old Town of PDC.

Diane

Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding anniversary

Terraza Playa...for the setting and Ambience......like no other.......or ask at Dreams at Cafe la Ola for a private table with attentive service...(guaranteed!!)...also lovely setting and incredible lights/ambience.

Either way...congrats and enjoy....well deserved!!!!

RESPECT XXX

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding anniversary

Thanks for some good ideas. Might try a few of these places before the big day and see what we think. Roll on next Thursday. Xx

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding anniversary

Try Cafe la Ola . La Penita is great, brilliant location, have a Happy Anniversary and enjoy yourselves which I'm sure you will.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen