We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favourite Excursions

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Favourite Excursions

After visiting PDC many times, we've decided our next trip is the time to go on a different excursion. What has been your favourite excursion so far? :-)

Braunton, United...
Level Contributor
504 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favourite Excursions

Submarine trip

Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favourite Excursions

Hi Claire our favourite excursion well more of a walk really is the cliff top walk to Puerto Calero, a wander round the small market and marina, spot of lunch and cold pint in the British Bulldog then a water taxi back, its a must for us. We said when we return next to PDC (im busy looking) we said we would get the ferry across to Fuerteventura and see what that's like as we have never been.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favourite Excursions

Ooh these are both things i'll look into, thank you :-)

Hiya bam bam, long time no type! You doing the travel agent game just now too? Much fun!

Our airline changed our April flights, got a refund and rebooked with another airline -£200 cheaper each!! And what a shame, we'll have to stay for an extra night and still save that money!

Its a hard life ;-)

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favourite Excursions

Express Volcan with Lastminute and Teguise Market with Customer Travel were 2 good ones, both fairly cheap too. Other than them I hired a car to do most things, and took a free bus to the submarine thing.

derbyshire
Level Contributor
267 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Favourite Excursions

We did the Fuerteventura trip. Went on a day excursion with the ones with the orange busses, sorry I can't think of their name but they've got offices all over PDC. It was a lovely day out. They picked us up took us to Playa Blanca to catch the ferry. We did a tour around the island and stopped for lunch which was all included in the price, which I think was about 35 euro each.

It was a long day but a really lovely day nevertheless.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favourite Excursions

I really enjoyed teguise market too, I hear other markets aren't as good? Another couple of good suggestions there guys, thank you x

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
751 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Favourite Excursions

Have you thought about hiring a car and having the freedom to get out and about and see what you want to?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,180 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Favourite Excursions

I'd hire a car and just point and drive. We've discovered some gorgeous places but just following our noses. Whether we'd ever find them again is anyone's guess lol. Organised excursions are ok, if a bit touristy, but you miss so much of the other lovely places that they don't go anywhere near.

Oslo
Level Contributor
104 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Favourite Excursions

If you are hiring a car.I can definately recommend a day trip to the Island of La Grasiosa. Park the car at Orzola and take the ferry over. They are quite regular and back again about 4 pm It is a lovely boad trip (as long as it isn't too rough). You can either take a jeep safari around the Island (50 Euros) or chill out in the lovely little village Caleta de Sebo.Looks like something out of a spagetti western.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Favourite Excursions

Great suggestions, thank you x