We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa caleton ??

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Villa caleton ??

Hi , we've booked this villa for may this year ( can't come quick enough ) has anyone been there or know anything about it .

I can't find any reviews on it but apparently it's new to the rental market .

Same owners as carbrera apartments and down the little alley beside Tiny Bar ...

Just wondering if any if the DE et al would know anything about it ... All /any help appreciated .

Happycruzer

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa caleton ??

Wow it's fab, you shouldn't go far wrong if it's the owners of Cabrera.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa caleton ??

If I google it , there are a couple come up .. 1 is out of this world , we have the one with pool and more traditional furnishings ... More suited with our little granddaughter 😄.... But info on the site is quite basic so I was hoping that someone on here would know of it and be able to reassure me ..

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa caleton ??

Hi HC...........Villa Caleton 40 is the very plush villa that can be broken onto various 2/8 beds and is the one owned by the Cabrera Apartments.....directly opposite. Best site for viewing is www.ownersdirect.co.uk/canaries/C5718.htm

I thought the one your referring to had a different name ? I recall someone renting it last year but could've sworn it was called something else........I'll try and recall and see if I can find the old post

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa caleton ??

Thanks a million miss chief ... !!

I was hoping that either you or some of the other DE would have known about it ... You really are a treasure to this forum !! Thank you !

It was originally just a ref no that we had then the name was quoted on one if the emails from them ..

Fingers crossed too can find the old post and hopefully some info or opinions on it ..

Thanks again

Happycruzer

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa caleton ??

Found it.......!! It was called Villa Ella. And a long thread on it in 2012 - tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g662290-i11495-k… interestingly it's not showing on any of the rental sites anymore, although it used to. It then tranferred to a company called Sun Villas and the name changed to Sun Villa Ella, however there's no info on their site for it any longer www.sunvillaslanzarote.com/?lang=en

Bit of a mystery..........I'm heading back again at the end of March so happy to have a scout around for you as I'm staying right near it. Drop me a PM and let me know where/who you booked through :)

Edited: 20 January 2014, 21:03
kent
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa caleton ??

Well happycruzer I am sitting on the sofa in the villa as I type so guess how happy cruising I am. Location location location!!! I and my wife are enjoying a fantastic holiday here for 12 Days with 6 more to go, yes the villa is down a little alley passing a very tiny and friendly Irish bar on the way no noise nuisance at all though. Anyway you meet Antonio he walks you down more steps to the villa terrace and then it hits you!! exactly what it shows on google, the view the closeness of the sea, the good sized heated pool, if you love the breeze which it has been, the sea, sun, peace and quiet then you could be nowhere better. We have been fortunate to have travelled to many countries and many villas but this is the best for location by a long shot. The villa itself has three bedrooms and the view from the main bedroom is as good as from the terrace with a huge window. The tv has very limited English channels but we have not spent much time on side as we were lucky to bring the English sun with us so we have been told anyway as the weather was bit good until we got here and it has been gorgeous since as our slightly painful colour would tell you! The shower and water pressure are excellent and have only experienced one power cut so far which lasted barely an hour!the wifi is very good for Spain and never loses signal in the villa. There is a lovely BBQ area but for some reason the grill itself is very low so for me at 6'1" is slightly awkward but not worth moaning about. The two other bedrooms are twins and share a family bathroom where the main bedroom has a lovely ensuite. The furniture I am sitting on is wicker with many cushions and slightly form but who wants to spend much time on the sofa with view and weather outside. Will be walking to the spar at 8am for warm freshly baked bread!!We hired a car but no need the little walk back up the stairs and you have it all and I mean all!! Mini golf, shops, bars, restaurants a plenty of all tastes! Within 100 Meters you have Italian, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, English, Spanish restaurants times quite a few!! Pubs, spar shop for all needs fairly reasonable and as many cheap bazaar shops that you could wish for in one place. Walk 200 meters to the right or 500 meters to the left and you have the beaches. Most restaurants are serving a good English breakfast with tea or coffee for 2.50 euros!!! I have written a review on restaurant Pepe Nero which you should read it is fantastic and only a one minute walk! The sun is now rising on the terrace which then shines into the front room of the villa so must go as I have so much to so today like watching the surfers from the terrace as they perform our own little display there was up to theory of them yesterday and some were quite entertaining if not slightly mad!! We will be coming back as soon as this villa is available hopefully June this year oh and we have pool lilo's and bats and balls which we will leave for further guests hopefully they will still be here for you! One is a nice floating chair with a nice glass holder for a glass of wine or beer whilst you soak up the sun and look out to sea!! Happy holidays you will love it we do!!!

Maidstone
Level Contributor
349 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa caleton ??

What a lovely informative post! Should put OP's mind at rest. Sounds wonderful & I am thinking I might try to rent this one next year. Enjoy the remainder of your hol, just 2 more sleeps for us!

kent
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa caleton ??

Please forgive the poor English and spelling these iPhones are slightly small for my hands and fingers!!!

kent
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa caleton ??

Sharing is caring the good and the bad they say, go for it travelnan it really is special and you would pay at lot more for a lot less n our eyes. We shall and you enjoy yours also.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa caleton ??

Spgram , what can I say ? Thank you doesn't even begin to express how I feel .... This is really so kind of you taking the time from your hols to reassure me of our villa !!

You have painted a wonderful picture of the villa ( very limited info on OD) and I can hardly contain my excitement now to get there !!!

I'm so glad that your loving your holiday there and that everything in the villa is good !!

Do you mind me asking if there was. Welcome pack or should we stop en route to get basics ... We will hire a car possible mid way in our break but not from airport ...we want to get as much relaxation as possible at the villa .... Ohh I can't wait havin read your great report !!! Can I say thank you again !!!

Thanks too for leaving lilos etc , hopefully they'll

Still be there 😄 can you please put a reserves ticket on the chair with drinks holder with my name in it please lol

If they're gone it's worries we will buy some and do as you and leave them for the next lucky guest ....

I look forward to your review on cafe Nero . I appreciate your tips too on things nearby and also for you taking the time to give me so

Much info !!

Thank you !!

Please excuse my typos too , iPhone and fat fingers :/ plus this new TA app isn't too great !!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I hope the sun is shining for you !

Without fear of repeating myself lol

Thank you again ... You are a star !!!