We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spinning Class

Linlithgow
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Spinning Class

The last time I was in Puerto Del Carmen we went for a walk and in the area between the old and new town we came across a large municipal sports complex which seemed to have lots of excercise classes such as spinning. Does anyone have any details of this place and can tourists use the facility ?

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spinning Class

Think your referring to the Fariones Sports Centre - farioneshotels.com/centro-deportivo-fariones/ it is open to the public but not everything is on an ad-hoc basis for non members. You'd need to check with them.

There are other options for a spin class though in resort

Edited: 21 January 2014, 18:34
west london
Level Contributor
680 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spinning Class

I find a jug of Jo's sangria at The Inn Place in the Old Town had most things spinning for my other half :-(

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spinning Class

Ha, I know which id prefer hoopsman! ;-)

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
74 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spinning Class

Hi did you ever find a spinning class in PDC? i am looking for a morning class for the first two weeks in October (to spin off the over indulgence!!) would appreciate details if you have any. i don't really speak much Spanish so an English class would be good. many thanks Kat

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spinning Class

The Fariones do now do a spin class although not updated on that link on their own website:

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:30 pm, on Tuesday at 15:30 Wednesday at 15:00 hours. Every night at 20:30 hours. Not sure of the price but you could email/phone from the link 928 514 790.

Fitness Athletic - Calle Roque Nublo, 2, Centro Comercial La Hoya Old Town..€7 per session of spinning. Tel: 928 514 217 Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 20:00 to 21:00 pm, on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 10:30 hours on Thursday also 19:00 to 20:00

Dunstable, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spinning Class

Miss Chief I found out that the Fariones only charge a daily rate 18 euros for the day to use all facilities which is a shame as i only wanted to use their spinning class too.

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spinning Class

I'd head up the hill to Fitness Athletic................€7 a class is well worth it if your just wanting a spin class

Dunstable, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spinning Class

Im back! Well I have been for a couple of weeks. Had a fantastic time want to go back now! Weather perfect and restaurants have really upped their game since I last went. Went to the spinning class Miss Chief1 but they didnt have any classes running in the morning. So there I was in my kit waiting and Gemma a fitness instructor turned up she said why dont I join her Boxercise class which i did. It was a full hour or high energy exercise. Fitness instructor was great very encouraging. The following days after I ached couldnt walk property for 2 days but it was worth it. I would go regularly to her classes if i lived out there.....thanks for the referal

9. Re: Spinning Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen