We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
Football

So tonight arsenal are playing but everywhere seems to only be playing Liverpool and Man United matches. Have asked in purple turtle and they won't play it either, any suggestions of somewhere with loads of screens that would happily play the arsenal match as well?

Gorey, Ireland
Level Contributor
213 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football

Arthur's bar are showing arsenal game. Cc maritimo, in square behind Dubliner bar.

2. Re: Football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 21:48
Southampton
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football

Try Spenders lots of screens

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,359 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football

The Inn Place are showing it.

https://www.facebook.com/TheInnPlaceLanzarote

west london
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Football

If you are up the Old Town end near the Purple Turtle,then just walk down the hill and the little square has a number of bars that show the football. I always use The Inn Place which can get about 5 or 6 different games on at one go. It is run by brother and sister Rob and Jo ,who are staunch hammers supporters but are fantastic hosts and welcoming to all. The bar is full of football memorabilia,shirts etc of all teams great and small,with a fair smattering of cricket and rugby stuff as well. I have been drinking here regularly at least twice a year for the last 6 or so years and still find bits of interest to read or look at that I haven't seen before

There is also the dog and duck in the same square which seems to be able to get a few matches on as well. If you walk past there in the day,both bars put out boards advertising what they have on

Edited: 28 January 2014, 12:20
west london
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Football

Hi Rich

Beat me to it. I'm a very slow typist

Hoopsman

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Football

Wish I was there cheering the Saints on in the sunshine with a few cold beers

As had already been said, lots of places will be showing the match

Happy Holidays

Danny

3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Football

Thanks everyone for the tips. I will check out The Inn Place and let you's know how it goes.

Michael

Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Football

Keanes irish bar might play it

Southampton
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply