We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New market in PDC

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
New market in PDC

Just read on another forum that the new market has been given the go ahead and will take place in the old town every Friday from 4 pm till 10pm ... Old town harbour , car park .

I hope it can get good support and still be there when we come out to Lanza in May !

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New market in PDC

Yep . I posted that last week lol.. great minds.. whenever I have been to a market in Lanzarote..all the stalls/holders all go to the main one in Teguise on a sunday... but I think it's lovely to have smaller versions..Costa Teguise has the craft market on weds evening and normal little market friday evening in the square... even tho' we see them at the big market , I still love wondering round.. Kind regards WJX

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
35,280 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New market in PDC

It was mentioned on an earlier thread that it was indeed being restarted. The first one is this evening, and there is supposed to be 131 stalls.

Lincs
Level Contributor
546 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New market in PDC

Walked past them setting it up this morning... didn't look that many stalls... 60ish maybe? Decent size.

Our last night tonight.. . Might drag him for a looksee

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New market in PDC

I'm hoping that there will be a section similar to a farmers market .. I love buying fresh fruit , salad stuff etc from markets ... And if there was artisan breads there I'd think I'd landed in heaven ...

Roll on May !!

Tiverton, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New market in PDC

Hi can anybody tell me the Email address for the morromar apartments near Puerto Del Carmen. Thanks Alan

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New market in PDC

This should help tripadvisor.co.uk/…47809920

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New market in PDC

Oh and with regards the new market there's space for 130+ stalls and on Friday they were selling everything from textiles, fashion, food inc fruit & veg, crafts, cosmetics, & homewares

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New market in PDC

Thanks Miss_C ..... I hope it's a success ! I love the mallorcan markets with all the fruit , veg olives etc ... Especially if your s/c but always missed similar stuff at the Teguise market !

Sorry if I'd posted something that had ready been put on the forum 😱

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New market in PDC

No.............that link was for onz69 about the Morromar............not sure what it was doing in the Market thread though LOL

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New market in PDC

Anyone know if the market is to be a permanent fixture?