We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Casa Bachuus

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Casa Bachuus

I am in the process of booking this villa for early next year, there are a few nice reviews and it looks suitable for our requirements, just wondered if anyone has any further information on the Villa or the particular area. I have stayed in PDC many times but never in a private villa.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

Hi again metaxasue................glad you got sorted with a villa.

There are 4 reviews on TA in case you haven't seen them tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g6622…

The villa is located well for the Old Town and only a short walk to the main strip/beach and new town. Here's a map showing the location in relation to the resort http://goo.gl/maps/vR0yC

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

Isn't Bacchus a vistas del mar property? If so, im a massive fan- great choice :-D

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

It is indeed Claire...............Metaxa you might find this recent thread that Claire posted lots of info to helpful as well - tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g662290-i11495-k…

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

Thanx miss c, ever helpful :-)

manchester
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

Thanks again for your replies, yes it is a vistas del mar property (I assume this is an area) not a property. The various postings regarding different areas have proved to be a big help in me choosing the villa as we enjoy both the old town and the strip and the ten minute walk down to the front is a pleasant stroll as far as I'm concerned especially as another poster advises there is a bar to call in half way down and cheap for a taxi back if the Sangria gets the better of me. I have read the revues but am just being extra cautious as you hear horror stories about non existent villas upon arrival etc. Cheers Claire and Miss C all info is a bonus.

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

Vistas Del Mar is not an area as such more a group/collection of villas.............the link to the recent thread posted above will probably explain all and the map link I posted show exactly where they are all grouped together. All the villas are very popular and many repeat guests so I don't think you've anything to worry about

Edited: 07 March 2014, 18:34
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

That's right, it's a gated complex of 3 rows of villas. All pretty much identical, varying only with the amount of terrace space and whether the kitchen is on the right or the left.

All villas have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living area, outside is a heated pool with upper and lower terraces. Air con is fitted in some and free wifi in all.

The villas are professionally maintained, cleaners visiting regularly with fresh towels etc and a pool attendant popping by often.

I go twice a year every year and stay in a different villa each time, slowly working my way round them lol, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Rest assured casa Bacchus exists and you made a great choice. Any specific questions just ask x

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

We stayed there a couple of years ago. Decent villa. We had no complaints.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

Hi

We stayed in the villa next to this at xmas/new year and have booked it for this xmas.

It is on the front row of villas and has fantastic views.

Marie

10. Re: Villa Casa Bachuus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen