We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

Askam in Furness...
Level Contributor
251 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

I am looking at going to Club Las Calas in August with my 16 year old daughter, just wondered if there is any entertainment in the evening at the apartments to keep us entertained.

Also is there a supermarket within walking distance as we wont be hiring a car.

Any other info about these apartments would be good to.

Thanks Sally

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

Looking at google maps there is a Hiperdino Express 700m away

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

Reviews indicate there is some activities at night tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g662290-d7355…

Here's a map of your location in the resort http://goo.gl/maps/ymOUh You've got a Hiperdino Express or a larger Spar on Calle Bernegal and a small mini mart close by

Puerto Del Carmen...
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

yep some very good entertainmentt on site everynight , there is a small supermarket just a hundred feet away from the entrance to the resort for basics and a spar not far down nearer the front also a bakery next to there , i found that the half board package is very good breakfast every day and 5 evening meals per week for 75e i have been twice and its a great place , hope to go again soon

Askam in Furness...
Level Contributor
251 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

Thanks everyone, will book it this afternoon.

I'm not sure about the half board tho bluemooonsteve with a 16 year old who doesn't get up for breakfast lol.

Looking forward to it :)

Askam in Furness...
Level Contributor
251 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

Hi Miss_Chief1 could you possibly do me a walking map from the apartments to the supermarkets?

Many thanks

Sally

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

Hiperdino Express

https://goo.gl/maps/yCwlk

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

To the Spar http://goo.gl/maps/PIBL0 which is slightly closer and not so steep up Calle Allorce to the Hiperdino

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

Small shop 3 mins away from your gate. Bit more expensive and not much choice, but better than nothing. Cheap wine though and chilled. As Miss_Chief says there's a fairly big spar shop on the corner. We used to walk past Las Calas on the way back to Diamond Maritima, the other timeshare. I totally agree with you with regard to your son having breakfast! OH and I used to do the shopping, stop and have a coffee than go back to the villa. They slowly began to surface round about 11.30/12 ish! Half the day gone by then. Then they go out as we are going to bed!

9. Re: Club Las Calas with 16 yr old, supermarket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen