Travelling over on 7th July with Wife, 4 year old daughter and our new arrival who will be just turning three months old as we travel!
As we turn our minds to preparing for the trip we were discussing last night the logistics of bringing such a small baby there. We're veterans of travelling with an infant so the nuts and bolts of the actual travel are covered as before our first daughter was a year old we'd been to France, Germany and Italy, so have the potential obstacles at the airport covered.
Lanzarote poses different issues for us, so I'd appreciate any tips or advice, but in particular on these bits:
1) Would the Spar Supermarket in Matagorda CC stock nappies that small?
2) Is there a need to bring babygrows for night-time? Part of me thinks that a vest is sufficient as it will be warm at night...
3) Breastfeeding: Is this an issue in restaurants? My wife uses a "hooter hider" when she's feeding so nobody will see anything at all.
4) Taxis: As we're three adults, one child and an infant, will local taxis take us between Matagorda and PdC? If not, are there many taxis about with greater capacity?
5) The baby will be kept in the shade at all times and she'll be slathered in factor 50 anyway, but are there any additional precautions we can take?
Thanks in advance!