We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elena apartments

munster
Level Contributor
523 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Elena apartments

Do these apartments have children's playground ? Thank you .

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elena apartments

They have a small swimming pool especially for young children.

Elsewhere:

lanzaroteretreats.com/info/…

Edited: 06 June 2014, 13:23
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Elena apartments

Hey Molly,

They don't have a playground but they have a kids pool, myself and partner go to the Elena every year and we're going again next week so I can definitely recommend them for price/location but unfortunately no playground

munster
Level Contributor
523 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elena apartments

Thank you , would these apartments be suitable for a family with 2 children or are they more for couples without children. ? Thanks again .

Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Elena apartments

I always see lots of families and couples when I go there so I'd say it would be mixed but definitely see children running around so I'd say you'd be safe

munster
Level Contributor
523 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elena apartments

Thank you Farr1.

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,919 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Elena apartments

Hi Molly, when we stayed, there were families staying there. If you decide to book there, a tip for a good room if you're booking a 2 bedroom apartment, request room 418, it was spacious with a very sunny balcony overlooking the pool.

7. Re: Elena apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen