We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hibiscus apartments puerto del carmen

Carterton...
Level Contributor
24 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hibiscus apartments puerto del carmen

Can anyone help? Is this hotel more for youngsters?

I have a vision of 18-30 resort lol so I'm just getting clarification to what lively means ?!? I'm looking at going in October with my husband we are late 20's and my parents in late 50's we like the odd drink or five , karaoke , beaches and shops

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hibiscus apartments puerto del carmen

PDC isn't an 18-30 destination at all whether organised or not.........it's a family resort with something for everyone in between from pensioners, groups, couples etc.

The Hibiscus or anywhere for that matter will be without hordes of "party animals" they're in a good location just off the main strip towards the Old Town end of the strip but handy for the entire resort

Carterton...
Level Contributor
24 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hibiscus apartments puerto del carmen

Thank u :-) that's what I wanted clarification for as a quite snotty worker from co operative travel was putting me off ! Oooo I'm going to book now :-)

3. Re: Hibiscus apartments puerto del carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen