We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pop-up beach shelters/Tents

Greystones, Ireland
Level Contributor
136 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Pop-up beach shelters/Tents

Hi all,

Is it possible to buy a pop-up beach shelter in Matagorda or PdC?

If so, roughly how much would they cost. I could buy one here and bring it, but there's enough to be carrying and if they're cheap enough I'm thinking buy it, use it, pass it on!

North West
Level Contributor
147 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pop-up beach shelters/Tents

Hiya, I'm sure that I did see pop-up tents etc. for sale somewhere in PDC, though, for the life of me I can't think where. You can actually hire them for the duration of your holiday though - most hotels and apartments have leaflets offering absolutely loads of stuff available for hire (lots of it aimed at babies and toddlers), beach equipment, electricals etc., and these get delivered to your accommodation. I'm sure that someone using this forum will know of a "link" - I'm a technophobe myself. Good luck

Greystones, Ireland
Level Contributor
136 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pop-up beach shelters/Tents

Never thought of that! I'll google it.

Thanks for the idea!

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pop-up beach shelters/Tents

http://www.lanzarote-hireme.info/

Try this one ...we hired a child's buggy from them in May ...excellent service , delivered right to our villa .

They have everything you could think of to hire .

Highly recommend them . Hope you find what your looking for !

4. Re: Pop-up beach shelters/Tents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen