We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help ? Nightlife list on tripadvisor?

surrey
Level Contributor
530 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Help ? Nightlife list on tripadvisor?

Hi been using TA for years and can get up lists of hotels attractions shopping activities etc in pdc but cannot get up a list of nightlife in pdc, if i tap in island bar for example it comes up number 1 out of 50 nightlife in pdc but i just cant view the actual list to see what else is around, any advice would be greatly received, or some reccomendations of something to do in the evenings in pdc, i go every year and have a meal then go back to our hotel would like to find somewhere to go in the evenings after dinner, thanks

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help ? Nightlife list on tripadvisor?

Hi

At the top of the page directly under the TA owl logo you will find .....

Puerto Del C... Click on it then click again on Puerto del Carmen attractions then click on Nightlife this page shows 22 or 23 bars-clubs .

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Del Carmen
Puerto Del Carmen
Lanzarote, Spain
Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help ? Nightlife list on tripadvisor?

Click the link below for the list

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g662290-Activi…

Edited: 06 July 2014, 11:42
surrey
Level Contributor
530 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help ? Nightlife list on tripadvisor?

Your both fantastic thank you x

4. Re: Help ? Nightlife list on tripadvisor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen