We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iphone charger

london
Level Contributor
261 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
iphone charger

Where can I buy one please im in lanzamar apartments

Wirral
Level Contributor
2,309 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iphone charger

Try the Chinese shops on the strip, I would imagine some of the Indian shops selling cameras and phones would have one but beware, some of them are just out to get your money selling faulty or useless goods.

ireland
Level Contributor
458 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iphone charger

We bought one in Visanta last time we were over.

ireland
Level Contributor
458 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iphone charger

We bought one in Visanta last time we were over.

Carlisle
Level Contributor
247 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iphone charger

Think Visanta has closed. Certainly didn't see it open 2 weeks ago although seldom go quite that far during what would be opening hours.

If you mean Ocean Lanzamar between Calle las Majadas and Juan Carlos 1go onto the main road and head towards the Biosphere. At the round about instead of going straight over towards the Biosphere turn left down the hill about 30 yards. There is a good Chinese shop there. (Opposite Eldorado restaurant)

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Ocean Lanzamar
Hotel Ocean Lanzamar
53 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
pdcAR
Level Contributor
300 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: iphone charger

With the stories about these chinese chargers catching fire etc I would only use one whilst I was in the vicinity. Unless a throw away item, try the mobile phone shop in the biosphere (hidden under Mcdonalds) or the vodafone store in same centre.

london
Level Contributor
261 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: iphone charger

Got one thanks

7. Re: iphone charger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen