We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanzarote

Swansea, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lanzarote

Hi please can anyone tell me if the toiletries are expensive in puerta del carmen in lanzarote thank you.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lanzarote

You should ask in Puerto Del Carmen forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g662290-i11495-P…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,954 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Lanzarote

Hi PaulEdwards2014,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Playa del Carmen Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

surrey
Level Contributor
493 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lanzarote

No dearer than at home in the big supermarkets x

Swansea, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lanzarote

Thank you very much jane

Swansea, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Lanzarote

Thank you very much that is a great help.

6. Re: Lanzarote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen