We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large Villa's in PDC?

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
324 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Large Villa's in PDC?

We have come up with the plan of having a large family holiday next year – 9 adults, 4 kids and an infant is the likely makeup of the party. We are going to want a villa with a pool and preferably in the Calle Toscon/ Risco Prieto area, but anywhere in PDC/Los Pocillos will be considered at this stage.

When we were over in June, we walked round and took some photos of the villa’s up there with the intention of using Google to see if they were available to rent or were private residences, but I foolishly got a new phone and wiped the old one without transferring the pictures onto the PC – D’OH.

So fellow TA’ers, can I ask you if you have stayed in, or know of, any 6-bed villa’s in PDC or of two 3 or 4 bed villa’s that are next to each other, that I can look into. Even though we are looking for next August, the one’s I have seen on sites like James are already getting booked up and the flights haven’t been released for next August yet!

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,994 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

mobile.ownersdirect.co.uk/property.aspx…

Right area, but sleeps 8

Have recommended this one many times for large groups...... villaslanzarote.info/INGLES/…20ingles.html

Edited: 10 August 2014, 11:31
UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,994 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Or check the Vistas Del Mar Villas.............there's 8 I think in a row, so you could rent 2 side by side. They're very popular though and get booked quickly.

www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8082630

www.lanzarote4u.com/properties.php

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,994 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/…location

ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/…location

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

I go to vistas del mar villas twice a year every year and I adore them! 2 in a row would be ideal. If you were able to get one on the end of the row it would be great for you, they have larger terraces for the same price. The villas have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and often a sofa bed in the lounge area.

There are villas in the next street to vistas del mar which look a lot bigger, not even sure of the street name though?

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Villa Joanna & villa Oliviana are two 3 bed villa next door to one another in matagorda on Calle Malva😄

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Try Lanzarote Leisure Villas. You can telephone them and if they don't have a suitable one available will try to source one or give you advice as they have contacts locally. I have used that company for many visits to Lanzarote, they are great to deal with. We have stayed in Vista del Mar many times, just two or four of us but we have also stayed in one of their bigger ones Villa Loretta too. I'm not sure if it would be big enough for your party size but it was fabulous.

Edited: 11 August 2014, 08:13
7. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 22:16
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

I have stayed in Villa Mirafondo (6 bed) before booked on villa plus and was very satisified. have a look at villaplus.com, they have a wide range of villas.

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
366 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

I stayed in Villa Natalia (no. 17 Calle Risco Prieto)

Absolutely loved it! own pool, hot tub, games room etc..

I stayed before it was refurbished and still loved it - now it looks super modern and even more luxurious (which i didnt think was possible)!

http://www.villa-natalia.co.uk/

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
366 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Ah sorry it is only 5 bedrooms - the living room may have a sofa bed though!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen