We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large Villa's in PDC?

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Large Villa's in PDC?

We have come up with the plan of having a large family holiday next year – 9 adults, 4 kids and an infant is the likely makeup of the party. We are going to want a villa with a pool and preferably in the Calle Toscon/ Risco Prieto area, but anywhere in PDC/Los Pocillos will be considered at this stage.

When we were over in June, we walked round and took some photos of the villa’s up there with the intention of using Google to see if they were available to rent or were private residences, but I foolishly got a new phone and wiped the old one without transferring the pictures onto the PC – D’OH.

So fellow TA’ers, can I ask you if you have stayed in, or know of, any 6-bed villa’s in PDC or of two 3 or 4 bed villa’s that are next to each other, that I can look into. Even though we are looking for next August, the one’s I have seen on sites like James are already getting booked up and the flights haven’t been released for next August yet!

Scotland
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Whispering Palms in Los Mojones sleeps 14 and has a huge pool and lots of outdoor space.

ireland
Level Contributor
165 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

How much would one expect to pay for a villa for 2 weeks around august time next year, rough idea of price in euros that sleeps 2 adults and 4 kids?

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Use the links on page 1 and search the various sites for 3 / 4 bedroom villas or you can select by how many it sleeps.............it varies too much between villas and various rental websites

You could also search on the TA holiday rental system (holidaylettings) top of this page

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,788 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Have a search on the internet. Prices vary a lot. Look at holiday lettings, owners direct, homeaway etc.

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
361 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

It really depends on your budget as they quality and prices of villas vary a lot - also depends on what location you would like too.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

Big thanks to the wonderful TA community for your input.

Whispering Palms would have been ideal, but it is one of the ones already booked as is Villa Mirafondo and Villa Castillo. Natalia is also booked but I was thinking "5 bedrooms? Perhaps I could take a tent........"

Lanzarote Leisure Villas site looks promising and I will be following up with them as soon as Norwegian release their schedule for next year.

Please feel free to add any further suggestions, together we'll crack this thing!

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

All the ones I linked to are large enough for your entire party or the vistas with adjacent villas.....

If your prepared to stay in Los Mojones, then there are many, many large villas up there

Edited: 18 August 2014, 20:30
18. Re: Large Villa's in PDC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen