We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

printing boarding pass. ... where?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
printing boarding pass. ... where?

Hi , can anyone tell me where I can get boarding passes printed in p.d.c . Staying at Plaza Palmeras so anywhere close to there ? Also how much per copy? Thanks.

Puerto Del Carmen...
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: printing boarding pass. ... where?

loads of places offering this service many advertising on boards outside their premises

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,440 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: printing boarding pass. ... where?

Presuming it's for Ryanair they have an app so you can check in and have your boarding passes on your phone.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: printing boarding pass. ... where?

Why don't you ask at reception? many complexes do oblige with a charge

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: printing boarding pass. ... where?

Thanks , I will ask Belen the receptionist , never thought about that . If not I will look around. Thanks again.

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: printing boarding pass. ... where?

the arcade under the wok buffet will print them for you,the internet is at the back on the right,20 cents a sheet

6. Re: printing boarding pass. ... where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen