We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Francisco Park Apts - which is best for evening sun

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
San Francisco Park Apts - which is best for evening sun

Hi we have booked for the above apartments in November and wonder if anyone has been there at that time of year and can advise which apartments get the sun in the evening ?. We stayed there a long time ago but it was in the summer. I know at that time of the year it gets darker earlier so would like to keep the rays for as long as possible.

cheers

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Francisco Park Apts - which is best for evening sun

Hi johnfrances i have never stayed there but reading the reviews and room tips it says rooms next to reception gets sun all day.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Francisco Park Apts - which is best for evening sun

thanks... I read the reviews but couldn't determine which numbers they might be. I have emailed the apartment via their trip advisor link but still no reply from them..

Level Contributor
113 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Francisco Park Apts - which is best for evening sun

Johnfrancis,

Balcony Apps along right-hand side 240, 241, any of these get Sun from lunchtime onwards. Just back, enjoy.

4. Re: San Francisco Park Apts - which is best for evening sun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 07:16