We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarettes

Cork
4 posts
Save Topic
Cigarettes

Are John Player blue available in the resort shops? Or should I get in the airport?

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigarettes

check in pdc first as they are always cheaper than the airport/aeroplane.

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigarettes

I can't remember seeing them in the Resort Mary so I would buy a Packet going out of the Airport. I know they have most of the Major Brands but not too sure about John Player Blue in the Resort.

Cork
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigarettes

Just to update - they're not available here. They are €35 on the plane so I'll get them on way home. Thanks for your help!

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigarettes

I didn't remember seeing them in the shops Mary M. That is good to know in case anyone gives me money to bring them back for them.

Cork
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cigarettes

I asked in Nish's and he told me they are Urban Blue over here. Same cigarette, different packaging. They're selling around the €25 but as they're not for me, I'll stick with the Aer Lingus duty free on way home. Might bring back a single 20 pack for him to try for future reference.

Birmingham, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cigarettes

Take it at the aiport duty free.

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cigarettes

A few smokers with us one year tried the Urban Blue and didn't rate them at all. They ended up with worse coughs than they normally have...ha ha

I would buy them on the Flight or at the Airport Duty Free only as a rule.

8. Re: Cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen