We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

I am travelling with my husband (we are in our late thirties) and my parents who are 61/71 and I was wondering if these hotels would be a nice place to stay for a relaxing week in April? Don't want to go anywhere that is full of drunks etc but don't want to go to a hotel that is full of snobs and stuck up people! Comments please.

scotland
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

stayed next to this hotel Guayarmina Princess in july looked very nice dont think you need worry about drunks and its well placed for beach bars etc

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,470 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

While I have no need to stay in either of these hotels they are both in a great area. I pass the Bahia Princess most Thursdays when we go bowling in the Fanabe CC and the people coming and going always look 'nice and respectable' - families and couples, not 18-30 types.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

We stayed in the Bahia Principe Cosat Adeje in September last year, and are going back for another week at Easter.

This hotel is great - in Sept we were out of the school holidays and there were very few children around. The hotel is very comfortable, spotlessly clean and with good service. Although it is all inclusive we saw no signs of intoxication! Clientele were mainly 40-70, English and Spanish. Atmosphere very relaxed. Would highly recommend it for your grown up holiday. Only warning would be that the hotel has lots of steps and the grounds are sloping so if your parents have mobility problems it could be an issue.

Dereham, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

I have stayed at both the area is nice but both hotels require walking downhill to the promenade lthough the Guayarmina has alift but it stops at 9pm

Out of the 2 we prefer the Bahia you have the option to dine al fresco there and it is alittle smaller that the G .

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

Might want to clarify whether we are talking Bahia Princess or Bahia Principe - big difference in location

Midlothian
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

I have stayed at the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, every time I have been to Tenerife and I love this hotel. I can highly recommend it and if you want/need anymore information then just let me know x

7. Re: Bahia or Guayarmina Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje