We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Adeje Gran-tips required

Level Contributor
94 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Adeje Gran-tips required

Going to the Gran in March- any tips?? Can we get beach towels from the hotel?

Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Adeje Gran-tips required

Hi Cath you can get beach towels from a little kiosk by the pool, just pass in your card that they issue you with on check-in

Edited: 21 February 2010, 15:07
Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Adeje Gran-tips required

Hi Cath/Jimbo,

Unless things have changed since I was there a couple of years ago now,althought the pool towel service is brilliant (free and change daily), I'm not sure that you are "supposed" to take them to the beach. I seem to remember it was pool only.

As I say things could have changed though. If you are worried about the weight of taking beach towels with you, the cheapest thing to do is buy the cheap thin towels when you get there and which are available in the tourist shops for a couple of euros each.

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Adeje Gran-tips required

You cannot take the towels to the beach unless you smuggle them out in a bag and know one sees you,but a little tip for you,when you get your towel dont leave it on a sunbed and leave the hotel for any length of time,we watched staff remove them and once they have you will really have to beg to get another towel for the rest of your stay,you are given a card on arrival,and its no card no towel and vice versa,so just beware,superb hotel by the way.

4. Re: Costa Adeje Gran-tips required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 05:16
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor