We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guayarmina Princess - kettles in room?

Yarm, Cleveland, UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Guayarmina Princess - kettles in room?

last Easter we had to hide our kettle and cups as they weren't allowed

in the room. Does anyone know if this is still the case? Or are they now permitted?? thanks in advance.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
152 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guayarmina Princess - kettles in room?

I welcome any replies relating to this question too.

We're booked for June. Don't use a kettle but have heard strange stories that people had to hide electricals during the day as the hotel didn't permit this.

Would like concrete evidence on this.

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
114 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guayarmina Princess - kettles in room?

We stayed here in January and, like you, I had read these stories. We didn't take a kettle but I did take my hair straighteners and chargers for mobiles etc. I just put them away in a drawer when I'd used them. No problem whatsoever. Hope this helps

3. Re: Guayarmina Princess - kettles in room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje