We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rutland House Villa Tenerife

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Rutland House Villa Tenerife

Hi has anyone stayed, or are due to stay at Rutland House Villa, as all there advertising has been taken off the web and were due to stay there in feb. I would appriciate any feedback.

Thanks.

Also any ideas were to celebrate a 50th birthday with a party of 25

Thanks again

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,334 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

I knew this name rang a bell and then recalled your other post a while ago which followed a bad review by another poster. Yes it looks as though the advertising for this property has been stopped. Have you tried to contact the landlord? Have you paid in full or could you rebook another property if you are unsure? Fingers crossed for you.

Sunderland, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

I have a holiday booked in july at Rutland house, and was concerned that all advertisements had been removed. weve spoken with Sandra the contact in Tenerife and she assures us that everything is ok and that they are just changing the way they advertise.

Hope this puts your mind at rest

Liverpool, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

Thanks for the reply's a family who are booked in 2/02/2012. Has been intouch she had the same concern's, And has said she will email/text me when they get there to reasure me.

Thanks again.

4. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 March 2013, 22:35
Liverpool, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

Just as a update for anyone interested in Rutland House. I have been contacted by Premier Cleaning by phone whom has reasured me that everything is fine with my and future booking, It appears that thier emails to me went in to my Junk Mail. I feel that was due to the heading Premier Cleaning.

We are going to use thier transport as it is at a reasonable price, Which also means we wont have any problems with finding the villa.

So Happy Holidays I will post a review on our return.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,334 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

By coincide they have posted just above yours. If I'm honest I don't think they should have done this. Regardless of them (as they say) not being able to contact you Trip Advisor is not a place to contact people other than by a Private Message. It is a holiday forum. Even the way they have made contact and bearing in mind it is their first post would made me wonder about them. Strange!

Edited: 26 January 2012, 14:31
Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

To be fair, it is the first time they have posted and, as you say, it may not be the most appropriate way to contact people but they may not know about the private message facility. If someone doesn't check their junk mail but is posting because they are worried, I'd say good on the company for using their initiative and taking the trouble to register on Trip Advisor etc just to get in touch. At least the worried client is now satisfied.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

I have stayed in this villa last week and it was lovely. Premier Cleaning were brilliant on behalf of the owners. We had no problems and really enjoyed our stay here.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

Hi How did you get on with your booking with Rutland house did everything go OK as we are booked the villa for November and read your concerns on Trip advisor.

Thaks

Colin

Adeje, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Rutland House Villa Tenerife

Hi The owners of Rutland Housewere in tenerife last week, they have simply decided not to use internet advertising, nothing to worry about. If you still have not arrived, try Restaurant Sebastian in Sunset Bay for your party, great food, sax player on Wenesday & Saturday, about one mile from Rutland House.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje