We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Can anyone recommend any Indian Restaurants in Costa Adeje.

We will be staying at the Colon11 apartments

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,097 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

IMO the Bombay Blue in the Safari Centre is just tourist food, no meat, lots of sauce and not that good. I have never been to Krishna in City Centre Shopping but have heard it is consistently excellent. Torviscas Real Tandoori used to be one of my favourites but last time I went was disappointing so perhaps they have changed the chef.

Tonight I am going somewhere in San Eugenio just told to go to the Indian opposite side of the road to Irish Rover, so if I can find it I will let you know what it was like.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

england
Level Contributor
334 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

We've been going to Tenerife for years and have tried most of the Indian restaurants. Without doubt the best, in our opinion, is Rani Tandoori in Las Americas. We too stay in Adeje but the taxis are cheap enough and it's well worth the 5 minute ride to Rani. We have friends who own a bar in Tenerife, who recommended it to us. Read the tripadvisor reviews!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,097 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

As stated above I went to an Indian this evening, it was Bombay Nites in San Eugenio and it is directly opposite the Rumpot Bar. The food was delicious, plenty of it and not expensive I would certainly go again.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

glasgow
Level Contributor
418 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Oh cheers Aguilas, we are looking for some good restaurants in Adeje area.

Are you going to review it on your blog ?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,097 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

I will do Jac but it wont be published until early April, tomorrow there is a restaurant review on Sol y Luna in Los Cris, then Easter is round the corner I just finished telling everyone about the play in Adeje (some fabulous pictures in that one - not mine I haste to add) and Things to do in April has got pushed back to 30th March. I like to give people a bit more notice - perhaps I have lived here too long and slipping into Tenerife habit of saying things happened AFTER the event LOL.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

glasgow
Level Contributor
418 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Cheers Aguilas, that will be perfect, we dont go till May.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Hi Oscar,can you please tell me where abouts Rani Tandoori in Las americas is thanks we are going to Tenerife end of May thanks Finney.

Iceland
Level Contributor
148 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Hello chipfanatic

My wife and I went to bombat babu and had a wery good meal. We orderd bombay babu specil starter and tandori mixed grill and I like´d it wery much. The restaurant is just up the road from playa la pinta beach at the bottom floor of the Hotel be live la nina. The dinner, wine, water, beer and tips was 50€ so not that cheep :O)

http://www.bombay-babu.com

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Chip fanatic:

Not Costa Adeje, but you don't have far to walk to the best Indian. Out of your apartments and turn left. 3 minutes' walk and you're at Krishna II, on the first floor of the shopping centre on the left.

We have been going for years now and never go anywhere else!

Recommend the Chicken Shashlik - fantastic!

Edited: 19 March 2012, 14:14
Radcliffe, Gr...
Level Contributor
278 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Indian Restaurants costa adeje/playa de las americas

Which restaurant has Bombay Nights replaced over by Laguna Park 1/opposite the Rumpot?

I remember there being a chinese buffet, chaplins, francis' and just wondered whether it was one of these or one of the bars that has been taken over by Bombay Nights?

(We are staying SC at Laguna Park 1 in June)

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje