We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

We just returned from Costa Adeje and made the mistake of using the using the shuttle buses through Holiday Taxis.com. DON'T DO IT. The area is 15 minutes from the airport but we spent 2 hours on the bus.

Castletown
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

Guys we've just cancelled our BUS tranfer as our hotel is one of the last drop offs on the route and as a party of 8 we didn't fancy sitting on the bus for 90 minutes plus...,

Does anyone know how much a taxi from the airport is to the Costa Adeje

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,245 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

Hi

depends where in costa adeje, but 25-30 euros, taxi for 4

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

We paid 24 euros last year not including tip hope this helps

Regards Deedee

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

Thank you got the idea.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
901 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

2 hours on a tour of Tenerife you would otherwise have missed...Priceless!!

London
Level Contributor
146 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

We used these and they didn't provide the child seat that I had booked. The driver told me he'd go slow instead ... I spoke to their office who basically said get in the car or miss the flight. I would definitely avoid in the future.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

EEEk. Just booked transfers through Resort Hoppa and this is the company who have confirmed the booking. max 4 stops supposedly the one that I booked. Has anyone had a good experience?

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas
Level Contributor
770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

Hi,

We have used them once without problem a couple of years ago. They did drive fast mind - but got us there and back in one piece and on time!

Kelly

inkellysworld.wordpress.com

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

We have used Viajes Urbis a few times knowing that you have to wait for more planes to arrive which has never bothered us in the past, but this time we used them on 26th May we were sitting on the bus for 55min then it went everywhere so from landing at 6pm on the bus by 620pm we finally got to the Best Tenerife hotel at 835pm,i dont think that we will be using them again a groupe of men got off and got a taxi fed up of waiting and everyone was complaining.We only paid 13euro for 2 return but cheap isnt always good.

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport shuttle buses Viajes Urbis DON'T DO IT

I'd say they were pretty good, I've used them 5 times in Tenerife, speedy shuttle return (so 10 trips in total). A speedy shuttle is maximum of 4 stops for 15 euros return, and at least half of the trips I've had I've been the only person in the bus. The longest trip I had was around 30 mins when I was the last stop.

Worth noting that the last time I hit a problem where my bus did not show up for the return trip, so as advised on my paper work I waited 20 mins after the pick up time and rang the emergency number. They apologised and promptly sent out a taxi to take me there, so it's reassuring to know that should something go wrong, they are available to make sure it's sorted out asap.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje