We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth UK
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

Hi all,

I'm looking at booking these and don't think they are too far from the beach? I know where lagos de fanabe, yucca park and parque del sol apartments are in Fanabe, are they far from her? It looks like they are just up the road on the map.

Thanks!

scotland
Level Contributor
13,075 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

10 mins to the beach I'd say , google maps and search Hotel A Isabel, Adeje, Spain will show you the location .

up north
Level Contributor
2,056 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

not far going down to the beach but a but further walking back up ..lol ..

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

They are more or less across the road from Fanabe Costa Sur hotel which is more or less next door to Parque Del Sol

Bournemouth UK
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

Has anyone ever stayed here? I think it's between these and Parque Del Sol.

Costa Adeje, Spain
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

Isabel Family is some 100yrds from Parque del Sol afew less from Fañabé Costa Sur and just at the back of Isla Bonita.

scotland
Level Contributor
13,075 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g315919-d2927…

read the reviews here

North East England...
Level Contributor
683 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

Stayed at the Isabel last june.....quality apts, quiet area but within easy reach of bars/restaurants. Nice large pool and plenty of sunbeds.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
299 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

Stayed here 11th~25th May this year, talking a 5 min walk down to the beach, and an 8 back if just keep going up the steep bit, or if want a lesser slope (through the cc fanaba playa) then 10 mins.

I'm not exactly in shape~a good few stone over weight~and coped fine.

It is possible like with us you will end up with an apartment down the far end which means another 5 min walk once in the complex, but that wouldn't put me off staying again.

Hotel pool was climatised and even on overcast days we were in it; also both indoor and outdoor gyms; seperare kids pool; good balconies on every room, and the most comfortable beds I have ever had when abroad!

We are now debating between these two hotels, and the fanabe for next year. We got a guided tour around parque de sol whilst across~just bobbed our head in as wanted to see the pool, and reception offered someone to take us round. We thought the isabel was well kitted out with microwave and toaster~pds had a full blown cooker (not that we make our own, we eat out when abroad); we were told their pool was also acclimatised, and we got to look in the gym etc, all seemed well looked after.

I don't think you could go wrong with either in all fairness. The pds is slightly closer to the beach, whilst if you like using the local buses the isabel is only around the corner from where all the buses stop.

Bournemouth UK
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

Thank you, great help!

Funnily enough, we are also considering Corfu for our holiday. I see you are a Corfu expert. Which do you prefer and which do you think would be best with an almost 2 year old?

Thanks

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
299 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Isabel Apts (prev Riu Adeje) - how close to the beach?

The best time for Corfu if you want reliable weather is June~mid Sep, Sep being the best if you like to swim in the sea (hence why we opt for Canaries in May/Oct, although we have done Greece late May before and had atleast 60% good weather). For families with young children I would recommend Roda, a small village up in the North. The only downside is the journey from the airport which is approx 2hr by coach~you can however get around this by booking a 45min taxi journey if you prefer. The village of Roda is very flat, and it is made up from three roads forming a triangle, it takes about 20 mins to walk from one end of Roda to another to give you an idea of size. The area is very safe as with being so small all the locals know each other and get to know all the tourists quickly too.it has a reasonable amount of restaurants and bars, but also has~which the little one would love~Nemos cafe,where there is an indoor play area including an inflatable and ball pool (free of charge).Roda is also on the bus route to the more lively resorts of Sidari (which I would recommend when little one is slightly older), Kassiopi (a very picturesque fishing village), and Corfu Town. It is walking distance (plus can be reached by bus/taxi) from the Greek Town of Acharavi, which is home to the smaller of the two waterparks, Hydroposlis, they have a good childrens area, and do an all inclusive day with local dishes and unlimited drinks and ice cream for around 23euro per adult. In Roda you have a sandy beach which remains shallow for quite a way out, plus horse riding, and bicycle hire.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje