We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet 2 to Tenerife

uk
Level Contributor
822 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
jet 2 to Tenerife

Anyone been with these's lately ? how cramped are the seats? what are the chances of siting together even if you dont pre book ? Thank you for your help x

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

We flew with them in April to Lanzarote. No issues with the flight - leg room was as standard with any charter airline. We pre booked our seats so couldn't comment on the chances of being sat together without this. Would definitely fly with them again.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

We've just booked them for Jan .We have flown Jet 2 a few times and I think they have good leg room. They also have a quite generous luggage allowance of 22kgs and 10 of hand luggage. I thought they had only booked seating anyhow? That said from Belfast we had only a choice of Jet 2 or Thomas Cook and I detest T.C as their luggage allowance is bad and their seats are very cramped.I don't like flying so I do notice the leg room on different airlines.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

I think jet 2 are the best of the low cost flights always plenty room and best of all 22kg luggage.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

Jet 2 are much better than most other low cost airlines good luggage allowance and good leg compared to T.C flown with them and will do so again all going well.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

Jet2 are good and have far more leg room than TC! Also great 22kg luggage allowance.

Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

We went to Egypt with them 2 yrs ago roomiest and comfiest plane ive ever been on. Check in was swift and no delays both ways

north east
Level Contributor
653 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

Always use Jet 2, when I can, and the 1 point for every £1 spent is excellent, saved these from previous flights, and got a free flight to Lanzarote for my wife and myself in March.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

To Northeastpope, The point scheme came up when we were booking but we didn't take much notice ,but our flights were £540 altogether . How many points did you need for Lanzarote?I looked at their web site and you can still add them on 28 days after booking.

north east
Level Contributor
653 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

Here is a list of destinations and the amount of points required LA

http://www.jet2.com/myjet2-sale.aspx

I see they have a sale on just now,would be worth keeping an eye on this, to see if it is extended

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: jet 2 to Tenerife

Never used a Jet2 holidays ...i was really impressed from the start ,as a disabled traveller its often a nightmare getting through to various companies what i require and often passed from office to office .Not so with Jet2 all dealt with a single phone call .They made no promises re rooms BUT when i arrived at the apartments it was all sorted out ,unlike some who make big promises that they never keep !!

Anyway leg room .....i'm 6'4",and i booked extra legroom ,often i have found even extra leg room seats because of the seats shape ,low seat backs its still quite cramped .Jet2 seats where not so low on the row in front so made it much more comfortable plus no huge magazine holders digging in .TBH ,i dont think there extra legroom price is OTT like some airlines .Whilst waiting for wheelchair assistance ,and allowing the passengers out alongside me ,i dropped back a row of seats which where not extra legroom .I was suprised that i found these werent to cramped either .

Sadly i have booked with another company for my next trip ,Jet2 was just a cheap get away ...BUT i will certainly use them again .We flew from East Midlands so hopefully their planes are the same from where ever they fly

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje