We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands...
Level Contributor
185 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel

Hi, can anyone tell me if the above Hotel has a Laundry Service and Tea/Coffee facilities in the rooms?

Many thanks.

West Yorks
Level Contributor
618 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel

No tea or coffe facilities in rooms, I take travel kettle everywhere I go for the morning cuppa (so sad, I know). I did not notice a laundry list in the hotel wardrobe. There is a laundry service that will do a wash for you just opposite the Torviscos Playa hotel. I have used this to take my holiday clothes back home all clean and ready to return. Charge for a large bag of clothes was less than €10.

Newcastle upon...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel

No they dont have as laundette but they say they do in the brochere.I went to the Isla Bonita which is just around the corner to use there washer & drier.I think it was about 8 euro to use.

3. Re: Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje