We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice walk

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huddersfield
Level Contributor
536 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Nice walk

We are staying at Costa Adeje for the first time in May so trying to get lots of info together. First question, is there a promanade from there thro' LA to LC If so how long would it take (no silly comments please, like 'how fast do you walk'). Many thanks for all comments.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
911 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice walk

Whereabouts in Costa Adeje are you staying?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,336 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice walk

We normally stay at the Gran Tacande which is in Costa Adeje but bordering the Del Duque area, so probably towards the furthest point away. We catch the bus one way and walk back from LC, through PDLA and back into Costa Adeje. We walk all the way along the seafront which is easy enough to do and very enjoyable but we do tend to make best part of a day of it stopping off for refreshments and food and some shopping en route.

I would say that if you walked at a comfortable pace then you're looking at a couple of hours if you dont intend to stop off for meals etc.

Edited: 26 January 2013, 16:11
Huddersfield
Level Contributor
536 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice walk

Thank you, we are stopping at the Olid, as I say we don't know PDLA too well but we do know LC. The walk sounds just the sort of thing we like. We usually take a bus somewhere and walk back, stop for a drink and people watch, my idea of heaven in the sun.

up north
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice walk

we have walked it many times and its a very nice stroll, plenty of places to stop for drink or snack and watch the world go by.once you get past the bouganville playa hotel its mostly flat, there are some areas with steps before you get to the bouganville.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,466 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice walk

Heres a map link Jennifer1951

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

Your hotel is in square D3 Los Cris starts in F9

The black and white route along the coast is the sea front walk way mostly pedestrianised ,but do keep an eye on Police bikes ,disabled scooters,( damned) Segways and the odd council vehicle .

Approx walking time to cross each square 10 mins

Edited: 26 January 2013, 18:50
Huddersfield
Level Contributor
536 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice walk

How very kind, I have saved it and shall ate it with me. Thank you

7. Re: Nice walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje