We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is this bus stop? Please help.

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
589 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Where is this bus stop? Please help.

I note on the TITSA sight they show a bus stop on the far side of the

T1 , below Laguna 11, it is just up the TF-481.

On looking on Google maps with the yellow man I cannot find the bus stop.

I have read that some bus stops are in awkward positions on the road & I am wondering if this stop is in this category.

Has anyone used this bus stop??

Cheers

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
690 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

Sounds like the bus station to me

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
589 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

Thanks for the reply.

It is not the bus station.

If you look on the TITSA web it shows the bus stop where I describe.

On following Google it is just a rock face.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

It would be more helpful if you said which hotel and area you are travelling from. . You would get more replies.

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
589 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

I am staying next to Laguna 11 & I want get buses from this stop, but I don't know where to stand if there is no actual bus stop sign, maybe you just put your hand out near where TITSA say the bus stop is.

Someone must have used this stop & hopefully they will post.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,910 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

Normal indications of a bus stop are shelters or road markings ,not much use i know .However have you thought about looking at recent reviews and sending a few members Private Messages ,just in case no one replies ......they may have noticed even if not used .Or ,if your going from the Airport on the bus get it too PDLA bus station then catch a taxi to Laguna Park (approx 3/4 euros ) after which look for the bus stop whilst your out and about for future use ....just a thought

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
589 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

Thanks for helping but I have my transfer to Laguna 11 ,I will of course go & try to find this bus stop, I was just hoping someone had used it & advise what to do if no bus sign exists.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

Hi

Not that "bus stop" but we have been to some places on the island where there has just been a metal plaque type sign to show where the "bus stop" is so it COULD be poss that the "sign" has come off. I am not saying it is the same all over but just a possibility

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,910 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

Being low down i dont see these signs !!LOL......thanks SH1 they could well be around

Edited: 13 February 2013, 06:25
Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

I've been trying to understand this post but have a few questions before I may be able to help you.

1 When you say the far side of the motorway, I assume you are talking about the side of the motorway away from the sea. However, as far as I can figure out the TF 481 road is on the sea side of the motorway.

2. Could you post a link (or instructions) to the page on the Titsa site which indicates this bus stop please?

3. If not which line (number or destinations) are you seeing this on because I can't see any lines that go on the roads at the Laguna II side of the motorway.

4. You say you want to get buses from where you are staying but to where?

I wouldn't rely on sticking your hand out to get a bus to stop in a built up area.

Answers to the above please and we might be able to offer some more help.

neston,wirral,englan...
Level Contributor
589 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where is this bus stop? Please help.

Hi nellyb.

1. TheTF481 is on each side of the motorway, on the far side, away from the sea it is one-way & is going away from PLA.

On the sea side the TF481 goes towards PLA.

2&3. Go to the TITSA web & it shows..." Find here the best route to get to your destination", Click on this & it will show the said bus stop & the buses that stop there, 416/7/8 etc.,

4. Various places from the list of buses they give. I know I can go to the bus station but this particular stop is the nearest.

I am starting to think that the TITSA site is up the shoot.

Cheers

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje