We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Gran Tinerfe - Age of Clientelle

fermanagh
Level Contributor
209 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Gran Tinerfe - Age of Clientelle

Can I just ask what age of clientelle the H10 Gran TInerfe usually attracts? as we are in our early thirties and without being disrespectful we would like to be with couples of similar age groups etc... but we do want to stay in Costa Adeje.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Gran Tinerfe - Age of Clientelle

Hi

It depends on when you plan to go, as with many hotels ect in Tenerife the winter period is the time when the older generation choose to get away to escape the bad weather in the UK as well as the colder parts of Europe so you can say that from Nov/Dec through to say March/April there will be far more older holidaymakers but once the weather warms they return home and then the younger people take their place.

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,543 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Gran Tinerfe - Age of Clientelle

I not have stayed in the hotel, but seeing people coming out of the doors I would say the clientele are mainly middle aged, with the elderly taking over in the winter months.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Edited: 19 March 2013, 13:17
3. Re: H10 Gran Tinerfe - Age of Clientelle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
Recent Conversations