We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Journey Help

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Topic
Bus Journey Help

Good Morning.

We are staying at Melia Jardins and need to get to PDLC on Sunday 14th July. Can anyone please help with a few questions??

1. Where is the bus stop in Costa Adeje as I am led to believe the 343 services leaves from there?

2. My children are 4 and 6. What fare do they pay? Is there a reduction?

3. Does it make sense to get a Bono card bearing in mind we are doing the return trip 5 days later?

I have looked on the titsa and other websites but the info is very limited.

Any help/advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Mentioned in this post
Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje
Tenerife, Spain
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Journey Help

The bus station is in D5 on this map. tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.… so you can hopefully find your accommodation in relationship to this.

Tickets cost €13.90 single, €9.15 with a bono card €7.75 children (although I don´t know what age they start)

IMO it makes sense to get a €30 Bono and then pay the difference to the driver.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Journey Help

Sorry. Just read that children are £7.75

Edited: 07 July 2013, 14:54
3. Re: Bus Journey Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje