We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

twin tickets loro parque and siam park and transport,

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
twin tickets loro parque and siam park and transport,

hi i am going to tenerife at the end of the month and was wondering if it is cheaper and better to book the twin tickets to loro parque and siam park online.

i am staying in costa adeje and was also wondering how to get to loro parque and siam park , how long it would take and approx how much it will cost .

Chester
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: twin tickets loro parque and siam park and transport,

Hi,

I have not been to the Siam Park but notice they have a free bus so check www.siampark.net

Went to the Loro Park last week and it was 33e at the gate and if you bought a ticket when leaving for the Siam Park you got a 30% discount. That would work out about 55e for both without transport, I don't know how that compares with the twin ticket.

Keith.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: twin tickets loro parque and siam park and transport,

Thanks very much Keith that's a big help

3. Re: twin tickets loro parque and siam park and transport,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje