We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Adeje Gran or Iberostar Torviscas

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Adeje Gran or Iberostar Torviscas

Looking at hotels for Oct 2014 and the above look good. We are a couple in our early 30's looking for an all inclusive in a good location near shops/beach etc. We prefer swimming in the pool to the sea. Food quality is important. Any advice on best one?

Thanks

west midlands
Level Contributor
95 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Adeje Gran or Iberostar Torviscas

We love iberostar torviscas playa food fantastic all buffet always carvery locacation is the best you can get pool is loverly no load music on the sea front rooms a bit dated but very clean

Costa adeje gran is a loverly newer hotel good pools up a hill on on front, food can't comment myself but my fussy friend liked it :) probably posher hope this helps

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Adeje Gran or Iberostar Torviscas

Hi lisajon, we've been to both hotels ,each hotel fab but in my opinion the torviscas wins in every way, including price.

Beverley
Level Contributor
198 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Adeje Gran or Iberostar Torviscas

Not been to Adeje Gran but been twice to Torviscus and going back again at the end of this month. Our friends recommended it to us as they have been over 20 times. In my opinion its got everything you need at a reasonable price and the staff are exceptional.

4. Re: Costa Adeje Gran or Iberostar Torviscas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje