We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

CHESHIRE
Level Contributor
396 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather

Weather reports are showing a recent spell of bad weather for this time of year. We arrive in Adeje on Sunday, I hope there are signs of some improvement to the forecast? Last year we were extremely lucky with the weather in the run up to Christmas and had a good two weeks sunshine. Online forecasts don't seem reliable past a day or two and seem to be changing constantly.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,001 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

just been watching so videos of the rain at san telmo doesn't look good, and just reading on janet anscombes page it's going to get worse before it gets better,

And last week we had a lovely time.

Exeter
Level Contributor
159 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

I'm not entirely certain what your question is. You say that forecasts are only accurate for a couple of days, but then appear to ask what the weather will be like in a weeks time!

All I can say is it rained yesterday, it's raining today (thunder and lightening) and it's going to rain tomorrow. It's also going to rain on Wednesday and Thursday. They are forecasting lightening for Friday when my flight to Bristol takes off.

It may all change by Sunday, but my recommendation would be to lave the sun tan lotion and flip flops at home, and instead pack a rain coat and a brolly.

Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather

Have a look here before dark. That river down the beach is not normally there!!

http://www.csf4u.com/de/webcam.html

I hasten to add that El Medano is not near to Adeje.............

Edited: 02 December 2013, 17:11
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,001 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather

There's lots of pics on f/b, and it looks like the weather is getting worse.

feel sorry for those who are there this week.

CHESHIRE
Level Contributor
396 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current weather

Ha ha love the web cam i will pack my wellies. We have had bad luck with weather and good luck in the past so will pack for all eventualities. We are there for sixteen nights so fingers crossed we see some sun. Not sure what I was asking really just trying to open a discussion about the current weather in Costa adeje and what the word on the street is.

Zeeuws Vlaanderen
Level Contributor
510 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current weather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G7rq7sShQA

That sure looks torrential.

arbroath, scotland
Level Contributor
492 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Current weather

Here right now and this is the worst weather we have experienced in all the time we having been coming at this time of year. It has been raining no sorry torrential for a solid 6 hours today and it has been thunder and lightning too.

The previous few days have not been great either with rain and cloud.

Oh well you pays your money and takes the chance.

Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Current weather

We go December 10th. Last time we went early December there had been torrential rain but we missed it, the weather recovered and Tenerife was well, just like Tenerife!!

Keep your eye on this http://www.eltiempo.es/adeje.html but like most forecasts, it will change ;-))

Click on 'Ver la próxima semana' above the forecast for next week.

Edited: 02 December 2013, 18:27
CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,754 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Current weather

Another picture here of yesterdays downpours:- islandconnections.eu/1000003/1000043/0/41506…

Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Current weather

That's horrendous!

El Medano is looking better, 24C and sunshine.

Edited: 03 December 2013, 13:38
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
Recent Conversations