We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isabel family hotel car parking

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Isabel family hotel car parking

hI ive booked up for a week here in mid march and its likely ill get a hire car, can anyone tell me what the car parking is like at or near the hotel and are there charges for parking in the street? thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
471 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

No charges for parking in the street,,problem is finding spaces to park.. good luck

scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

thanks Douge hopefully not too busy in march

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

When we stayed at the Fanabe Costa Sur across the road from the Isabel we had no problem finding a parking space, there are quite a lot of on street parking spaces across from the Isabel. The only time we had a problem was when the market was on.

scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

thanks for the replies folks , are there any restrictions i need to be aware of when parking in the street so i dobnt end up getting a fine?

ta

Lerwick, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

Hi - we stayed there last April - only had a hire car one day and had to park overnight. The street effectively at the back of the hotel has loads of parking spaces - yes you may have to walk 100 yards or so, but no restrictions last year. We're going in May and hiring a car for the 2 weeks we're there (although not using it a lot). I am confident in finding a space there. Isabel is great - enjoy it!

scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

Fiddler69 thanks for the info, cant wait , must be warmer and dryer than here at the moment

Lerwick, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

A pleasure Hyram - post an update when you get back! Incidentally are you going out on a flight which lands fairly late? Last November my wife and her pal arrived 11.30ish and the Isabel had put out a mini spread for them in the restaurant - meats, salads, more than they could manage. No wine, only juice, but it's a great hotel with thoughtful staff.

scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

no, early morning kick off out of Glasgow get us there about 1345. pick up motor and hopefully sitting by the pool by 3pm sipping a we san miguel, roll on.

Lerwick, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

How was your holiday hyram? Any parking problems? We're at the Isabel in 4 weeks time.

10. Re: Isabel family hotel car parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje