We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa adeje March - which hotel?

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Costa adeje March - which hotel?

Hello

Im planning to visit Tenerife in March and have been looking at a few hotels in Costa Adeje; Jardin Tropical, Sheraton and Jardines De Nivaria.

I wondered if anybody had stayed in any of these and could make a recommendation. The Jardines De Nivaria seems to come back as a popular hotel but it is also the most expensive.

We're looking for somewhere relatively quiet, close to the beach with a spa and a decent gym.

Thanks in advance!

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,792 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa adeje March - which hotel?

The Sheraton is not very central.

The Jardin de Nivaria is is a fabulous position, sea front and only a 5 minute walk until you get to somewhere to eat. I do know that's it's not the cheapest hotel but I have stayed there and would not hesitate returning. Rooms are good, food good as is customer service.

I think the Jardin Tropical is much further along the beach the other side of PDLA. I've not stayed there but are sure we past it when walking from Los Cristianos back to Costa Adeje.

Another alternative might be the Dream Hotel Gran Tacande. This is the hotel we tend to aim for and it is normally cheaper than the Nivaria. It's around a 10 minute walk further along the coast. Again seafront and bordering the Del Duque area so quiet and upmarket. It has a fabulous spa. Look on their own website for good prices.

Edited: 30 December 2013, 16:12
Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa adeje March - which hotel?

Thank you, that is very useful information! I'll take a look at the Dream hotel now...

uk
Level Contributor
69 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa adeje March - which hotel?

Would you book with the hotel direct. Am wondering about booking cheap flight brum if there is such a thing and would it be hot in feb thanks

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,792 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Costa adeje March - which hotel?

You need to see what the prices are. Look on the hotels website and also look on agency websites. You can then book your flight separately. Don't forget insurance.

The weather in February is not what I would class as hot but can be very warm. We have sunbathed in January in the past, but who knows what the weather is going to do.

wales
Level Contributor
518 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Costa adeje March - which hotel?

We always used Travel republic in the past and booked seperate flights, but with budget airlines now adding upto £60 baggage to each flight, card charges and then your transport ontop its still a burden to have to hunt around to get your holiday in comparision to just using thomson/thomas cook who may not have the flight to suit you.

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Costa adeje March - which hotel?

Thanks for all the replies. I actually ended up booking the Melia gran palacio de isora, I got a good deal direct through their website.

7. Re: Costa adeje March - which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:18