We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not so hard beds

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
97 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Not so hard beds

Hi, does anyone know of hotels in Costa Adeje with comfy beds?

I have been looking at Guayarmina and Bahia Princess, but some of the reviews mention hard mattresses ! As i have a dodgy back this is a big consideration when choosing.

Any help is much appreciated

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,434 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Not so hard beds

I think everyones ideas of a comfortable mattress will be different. We've had some fabulous beds on some of our holidays. In general I've found that the beds in the Far East are much softer.

In Costa Adeje we've stayed at the Gran Tacande and the Jardin de Nivaria and I can't recall the beds being uncomfortable or too hard, but my opinions might differ from yours.

It's going to be a difficult question to answer.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Not so hard beds

The most comfortable bed I have ever had in ANY hotel we've ever stayed anywhere in the world was in the Sheraton la Calletta !just at the end of the. Del duque promenade.

The hotels are part of the Sheraton group that make beds , we stayed there a few years ago but as far as I remember you could request the type of bed you wanted .

They pride themselves on their beds .

Their sunbeds were very comfortable too.

It's a lovely hotel ,maybe too quiet for some but we loved it.

hockley essex
Level Contributor
128 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Not so hard beds

You need to find a hotel that supply mattress toppers and Guayarmina and Bahia dont

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Not so hard beds

Hello, browsing the forum as we are going to fanabe costa sur 2 weeks on Friday and counting!! Obviously have not been yet but have read TA reviews for this hotel extensively and loads of them say that the beds are the most comfortable ever. Don't know how the rest of the hotel may suit you but thought I would mention it!

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
97 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Not so hard beds

Thanks very much for all your help. Will look at costa sur

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Not so hard beds

I would have to agree with LA, Sheraton beds are the business. We stayed in the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel recently which is the same hotel group as the Costa Sur and the beds were not too bad and reasonably comfortable.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Not so hard beds

Hello, just to say we have just returned from Fanabe Costa Sur, really happy with the hotel and slept so well, the beds were really comfortable, very supportive but not hard, also nice as 2 very large singles next to each other so no disturbance from your bedfellow!!

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Not so hard beds

We have stayed at the Guayamina a couple of times and found the beds very comforatabe

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Not so hard beds

Try Iberostar el mirrador they provide mattress toppers if beds are to hard Good luck J

10. Re: Not so hard beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje