We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
edinburgh
Level Contributor
8 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Tapas in Adeje

Going to Adeje in the middle of May, and looking for good local/Spanish restaurants.

Also if anyone knows any good non British/Irish bars?

thanks in advance

Scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas in Adeje

Not sure where you are staying but if you are wanting non-British/Irish bars you might be better to stay away from the area closest to PLDA and the beachfront near the Guyarmina? area and head out towards the fringes of Costa Adeje. We like the Acanto which is on the 'cliff' path in front of El Mirador (the pin on the trip advisor map seems to have moved it). Relaxing music and a nice sea breeze (and the cocktails weren't too shabby either...).

Afraid I can't help with the Spanish/Tapas part. Nothing jumps to mind. Perhaps try the Redqueens website for reviews?

edinburgh
Level Contributor
8 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapas in Adeje

Hi Thanks

We are near Puerto Colon.

Scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tapas in Adeje

Ok, you not in a bit of Adeje I know particularly well, but there were some restaurants/bars at the marina which didn't look too 'British'. Others who know this area better will be able to give you more advice, but I think the area up the hill from you (San Eugenio) is where your local 'British' pubs are to be found.

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tapas in Adeje

Were just back yesterday and on our last night we had tapas at Da Angelo restaurant in Costa Adeje which was excellent, 8 tapas dishes for 20€, its on the promanande and the sunset views are amazing.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tapas in Adeje

Im going May 15th myself and love Tapas. I've noted the Da Angelo recommendation. When you get there, if you find any others, post em up and I'll pick up while I'm out there and do the same myself.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
8 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tapas in Adeje

KTR57 Yeah I will do.

7. Re: Tapas in Adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje